With the comfort in working and ease in repairing that pipe relining provides, it is becoming an increasingly popular method and is being used by a majority of home owners, nowadays. From fixing broken pipes to repairing small leaks, pipe relining is the most cost-effective and efficient way of repairing pipes. Also, this procedure does not require the digging p of soil when repairing pipes. Therefore, it is also known as the trenchless pipe repair process.
In this context, you will learn about steps in which pipe relining is done by professionals of pipe relining services Sydney.
Steps involved in pipe relining
- First things first, the professional plumbers carry out a thorough inspection of the pipe with the help of a CCTV drain camera. They examine the broken or damaged pipe inside-out and with the help of the images determine the level of damage. This also help them determine if the pipe needs a relining or should be completely overhauled.
- After it is determined, the plumbers use a high pressure hydro-jetter to clean the pipes. The water flows at very high pressure enough to remove the dirt and grease from the pipes. This is essential as the reline would not bond properly with the surface of the pipe if there is any grease. When not done properly these grease could also lead to uneven linings on the surface of the pipe.
- After cleaning the pipes completely, the professional plumbers of sewer pipe relining Sydney mix the lining materials together and place the mixture inside a calibration tube. The tube will force the liner out when it is the time for curation.
- The liner is then pressed into the inversion trailer. This ensures that the epoxy spreads evenly in the fiber. This process is known as wetting-out. And after the completion of this process, the liner is allowed to sit in a bowl of ice. This prevents the liner from curing.
- After a few hours, the lining starts with loading the liner in the inversion tank. The plumbing gets filled with the epoxy upstream through an access point.
- The resin is allowed to sit for some time so that it gets enough time to harden up. From here this system gets the name of cued-in-place as the liner is left to dry up in air. Sometimes, plumber use hot water to harden up the material. Finally, the plumbers use ultraviolet rays over the relined pipe to complete the curing process.
- After the pipes are fully dried, the plumbers use robotic cutters to open the junctions.
The plumbing companies who offer pipe relining services Sydney follow some of these measures due to the COVID 19 pandemic situation. These are as follows:
- They avoid shaking hands and stand at a distance while talking to you.
- They wear gloves and disinfectant everything while performing their task.
- They essentially wipe the payment card before processing the payment.
These are the steps involved in the trenchless system of fixing leaks and damaged pipes. This pipe relining process is durable and no doubt the best way to get your pipes repaired. This is cost-effective and does not even require any excavation. You can get in touch with the professional plumber who offer sewer pipe relining Sydney services to get your pipe relined today.